Qualibrate offers support for recording and executing keys sent from the keyboard by using Press user actions.
Supported keys such as:
Supported key combinations such as:
Press user action can be also driven via the Data Set parameter value "P_KEY".
1. Recording keys
The procedure for turning on the document overview for SAP transaction ME21N implies sending an F8 key:
- Turn on the Qualibrate recorder
- Navigate to SAP transaction ME21N
- Hover over the Document Overview On button to see the corresponding shortcut key:
- Press F8. The Qualibrate recorder will record the event
- Save your recording
- The recorded step in Qualibrate:
2. Executing keys
Executing user actions that contain pressing keys or key combinations events are done similar to any other user action.