Today we have released new enhancements, features and did some general stability improvements that include bug fixes across a few areas of the platform.
The following components contain updates on this release.
Skip actions from data sets
Users are now able to skip entire user actions depending from the data set parameter value. This is yet another addition to help users to data-drive business flows based on dynamic data.
We have incorporated data encryption to protect sensitive information such as user passwords on applications under test. For the web protocol, passwords are automatically encrypted during the recording process. As for the SAP GUI protocol, the password encryption should be done manually but using a simple command on the user's computer using the QFPCli.exe application. To generate an encrypted password, check this guide.
Enhancements and bug fixes
- Improved automated tester UI and stopping the batch execution
- Fixed an issue when storing an SAPGUI semaphore did not have a parameter
- Fixed an issue when verify action would fail for ID, name and Type properties
- Fixed an issue when the adapter was busy after a network disconnect when saving a recording
- Fixed an issue where highlight did not scroll the element into view on web
- Improved the behavior of the adapter when the connection is lost when a computer would enter standby
- Added an error message for an empty manual action execution
- Fixed a crash on automated tester when all steps from a flow were removed
- Improved the behavior of the adapter if the websocket connection is cut
- Fixed an issue where clicking on a context menu in SAPGUI did not occur
- Fixed an issue where the scenario status was displayed incorrectly when a flow was failed
- Improved the scenario execution: now it will continue to next iteration even if one step from current iteration fails
- Fixed an issue when custom verify actions would fail even if the verified value was correct
- Fixed a crash of the qualibrate updater when the URL used HTTP instead of HTTPS
- Fixed a recording issue on SAP FIORI, at expanding a dropdown list
- Fixed an issue during when a custom calendar object was not being recorded
- Fixed an issue during execution when a verify using type property was failing if the value was “custom”
- Improved the behavior of the Press Key type actions during execution: now they wait for the page to be loaded
- Fixed an error when executing with automated tester a GetCellValue action on SAPGUI
- Improved the screenshots: now only the monitor where qualibrate executes the action is used