The Qualibrate Automated Tester allows encrypted passwords during execution runtime. On the Web protocol, the encrypted passwords are generated automatically during recording, but for the SAP protocol, the password must be encrypted manually. Follow the procedure below to generate an encrypted password using the QFPCli.exe application.
- On Windows, go to Start > Run and enter "cmd" on program name field
2. A command window will open. Move to the QFPCli root folder by typing the following command in the console
3. Now in the QFPCli root folder, type the following command and press enter
qfpcli.exe [QFPUrl] [Username] [Password] [IterationId] [ParameterName] [ParameterValue] [StepIndex] [TaskIndex]
IterationId - available at mouse-over on iteration name.
- Mouse-over the name of the iteration of choice, in this case ‘Run1_SanityCheck’
- The iteration id will be displayed as a tooltip, so in this case ‘16074’
ParameterName - part of the column name in the data set without the step index.
In this case, the parameter name is P_USER.
ParameterValue - value displayed at the crossing of the parameter column and iteration row.
The parameter value is user08.
StepIndex - index of the step where the parameter is used. It's displayed in the data set in front of the parameter name.
The step index is 1.1. The step index is displayed in the task under the Flow Sequence tab, too. The step indexes presented in the picture below are 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3.
TaskIndex - index of the task displayed in front of the task name under the Flow Sequence of your flow.