The Qualibrate allows you to start an execution of a scenario via Command Line interface, in case you schedule the execution using any scheduling tool or execute the scenario on a Virtual Machine.
1. Open QFPCli via the icon on your desktop:
or Open the Console (Command Prompt) and type the following commands:
cd %APPDATA%\Qualibrate\Qualibrate Updater \Utils\QFPCli
2. In the QFPCli root folder, type the following command:
qfpcli.exe StartScenarioExecutionLog --url="https://companyname.qualibrate.com" --user="username" --pwd="userpassword" --scenarioId="ScenarioID" --adapter="AdapterName"
- https://companyname.qualibrate.com -> Qualibrate URL
- username -> your Qualibrate username
- userpassword -> your Qualibrate Password (in clear)
- Proxy Connection details are OPTIONAL
- Timeout is OPTIONAL -> it is by default set in the Qualibrate Adapter
- ScenarioID -> the Scenario you wish to trigger the execution
- SyncTimeout is OPTIONAL -> time limit you can set for the execution
- statusCheckInterval is OPTIONAL -> a wait time before the QFPClirequests the status of the execution
- AdapterName -> the name of the adapter which is usually the machine name on which you wish to execute.
3. Press Enter