The Qualibrate Automated Tester allows encrypted passwords during execution runtime. On the Web protocol, the encrypted passwords are generated automatically during recording, but for the SAP protocol, the password must be encrypted manually. Follow the procedure below to generate an encrypted password using the QFPCli.exe application.
1. Open QFPCli via the icon on your desktop:
or Open the Console (Command Prompt) and type the following commands:
cd %APPDATA%/Qualibrate\Qualibrate Updater\Utils\QFPCli
2. In the QFPCli root folder, type the following command:
qfpcli.exe StartScenarioExecutionLog --url="https://companyname.qualibrate.com" --user="username" --pwd="userpassword" --scenarioId="ScenarioID" --adapter="AdapterName"
- https://companyname.qualibrate.com -> Qualibrate URL
- username -> your Qualibrate username
- userpassword -> your Qualibrate Password (in clear)
- Proxy Connection details are OPTIONAL
- Timeout is OPTIONAL -> it is by default set in the Qualibrate Adapter
- ScenarioID -> the Scenario you wish to trigger the execution
- SyncTimeout is OPTIONAL -> time limit you can set for the execution
- statusCheckInterval is OPTIONAL -> a wait time before the QFPClirequests the status of the execution
- AdapterName -> the name of the adapter which is usually the machine name on which you wish to execute.
3. Press Enter