Exporting testing logs into .pdf format is available in the Qualibrate. This guide will explain how to export execution logs using 2 different approaches:
- Partial export via Web UI
- Full export via Command Line Interface (QFPCli)
Export via Web UI
NOTE: Exporting via Web UI is only available for Scenarios.
To export a testing log click on the export icon on the top right corner of the Scenario Execution Report window.
Execution Report will be exported in PDF file.
The export rules:
- If the scenario status is passed, the first 100 steps will be exported in the full report.
- The Scenario report contains other statuses than passed (Not Completed or Failed), all non-passed steps in the report.
Full export via QFPCli
Full export of the testing logs for scenarios and flows is available using QFPCli.
To export the execution logs please follow the steps below:
1. Open QFPCli via the icon on your desktop:
or Open the Console (Command Prompt) and type the following commands:
cd %APPDATA%/Qualibrate\Qualibrate Updater\Utils\QFPCli
2. In the QFPCli root folder, type the following command:
qfpcli.exe exportScenarioLog --url=https://companyname.qualibrate.com --user=username --pwd=userpassword --sli=logID
Make sure you replace:
- “username” word with your user name
- “userpassword” word with your password
- “logID” word with the ID of the log you want to export
3. Press Enter and wait until the folder with the PDF file is displayed.
Execution log ID (“logID”) is displayed by placing your cursor on the row with the log:
4. Full PDF export is generated.