Today we have released new enhancements, features and did some general stability improvements that include bug fixes across a few areas of the platform.
The following components contain updates on this release.
New custom action that allows the execution to jump to another action
Users are now able to redirect the execution to certain step - go back and forward to a specific User Action in the flow.
User can do it now very intuitive by creating a custom action with a return statement starting with the "@GoTo" keyword. @GoTo will enable you to move to a step in the same flow either forward or backward.
You can find more information about this feature here.
Enhancements and bug fixes
- fixed a web error when trying to delete an attachment for a defect
- resolved a problem where the click on a link in SAPGUI was not executed correctly
- fixed an installation problem for a new version of the recorder
- fixed an execution issue with a duplicated action without a parameter values
- resolved an issue with a double click on an element from a tree that was executed as a click
- fixed an update issue for the QFPCli
- fixed a type action which was not recorded in TinyMCE editor
- fixed the recording of a click on a span that had Bold property
- fixed a QFPCli crash when executing a scenario with a proxy configured in IE
- fixed a function customization that was displaying the wrong result