The Qualibrate Recorder
1. Pause recording – the middle circle button pauses or starts the recording of your actions.
2. Verify – used for defining a checkpoint on the tested page. You select an element of the page and verify one of its properties against a set value and using an operator
3. Store – used for storing a value you want to further use in your tests
4. Notes – used to add comments to the user action
5. Cancel – cancel recording session
6. Expand user action details – expend user action details to
7. Undo last recorded action – used to undo the last recorded action. The recording will continue after your previous recorded action.
8. Show technical details – used to open the Task Maintenance(runtime) window
9. Save – used to save the information in the recording session and end the recording