Executing a Virtual training session
Training sessions can be started from both Testing and Design modules by s like Automated Test Executions, can be started from the Testing module under the Main Details or the Flow Sequence sections of a flow. You select the Start Manual Execution option under the Start one of the QFP applications button.
Then you select the data set and the iteration you want your training to run on:
Shortly the Trainer application will be launched and the training session may start. On the left side of the Trainer window you will have the list of tasks and their comprising user actions and on the right side you will have displayed the associated screenshot.
In this way your users and new employees may take an easy training session and you will be able to reuse these training sessions any time it's needed.
Adding documented comments as training aids
Qualibrate offers additional training aids to its users by adding comments to specific user actions. The comments can also be physically positioned in the training simulation screenshots, which help trainees understand better what exactly is expected on a specific user activity.
To add comment placeholders on top of the screens, the trainer needs to prepare these before hand.
Procedure for adding comments as part of the training simulation
- Go to the Design module and select a flow
- On the Flow actions menu, select Start Training Session
3. The Virtual Trainer will be launched. Execute the user actions until you find a comment you will like to highlight. Then open the comments pane on the specific user action
4. Drag & drop the comment pin (shown as '') into the respective position in the screen
5. Finalize the training session. The comment aid should be saved for future sessions.