Qualibrate delivers out of the box reports to support distributing insights to project stakeholders. Amongst the reports delivered out of the box, these are some examples:
- Processes by owner
- Scenarios by owner
- Flow design status
- Process flows by severity
- Process flows by status
Creating a Dashboard
The user can create customized dashboards to highlight specific details about the different assets stored in the Qualibrate repository. A dashboard is typically useful to consolidate important insights in a single bird's eye view, in order to support critical decision making for project stakeholders. To create a dashboard, please follow the next procedure.
- Log into your project
- Go to the Dashboards module
- To add a new dashboard, click on the
icon and a popup window will appear
- Enter the dashboard details
- Save dashboard
- Next step is to add graphs to the dashboard, also called Widgets
Before adding a widget, make sure that a dashboard exists and reports are available. If no reports are available, please contact your system administrator or submit a ticket via the Qualibrate Support Center.
- Select the dashboard where you want to create the widget
- Click on the drop-down button
and select Add widget.
- The widget options will appear. Enter the widget details. Make sure to select a valid report for the graph you would like to display. An example of the graph will be shown with the actual data extracted from the report.
- Customize the graph to your needs, such as fonts, axis properties, etc.
5. Save the widget
6. The widget will be displayed in the dashboard
Export results into Excel
Exporting into .xls format is available by right-clicking anywhere in the widget panel and selecting the Report option:
A chart_data.xls file will be downloaded containing the data based on which the graph was defined.
The Process by owner graph above will generate the following export structure: