Qualibrate delivers out-of-the-box recording and automated execution engines that work on most of the popular platforms and applications available in the market.
- SAP GUI (e.g. SAP R/3 (4.6), ECC (6.0), CRM ABAP Dynpro and SRM ABAP Dynpro)
- SAPUI5 (e.g. Fiori)
- SAP WebDynpro ABAP (e.g. SRM)
- SAP WebClient UI Framework (e.g. CRM)
- SAP GUI for HTML (ITS)
- SAP Success Factors (based on SAPUI5)
- Web apps (HTML5, JS frameworks like JQuery, Angular, React, Vue.JS, etc.)*
- Salesforce Classic
- Salesforce Lightning
- SAP Portal (depending on underlying UI technology, as SAP Portal displays a variety of apps)
- Windows applications
- .NET applications
- Java applications
- Not Planned
- WebDynpro Java
- SAP BSP (Business Server PageS)
- SAP NWBC (NetWeaver Business Client)
*About web support
Additional configurations might be required to enhance user experience for process recording and test execution. This generally depends on the level of customization performed over the applications under test UI frameworks.
Additional compatibility configurations required for supported web frameworks are free of charge and are included in the standard service support.
If customer requires to extend the support to additional technologies not listed in the table above, or to extend compatibility for heavily customized web technologies, a separate arrangement needs to be discussed and agreed in a case by case basis.