Even though Qualibrate is offered as a web-based solution, some of the most powerful and advanced capabilities need to be executed over client computers. Therefore, Qualibrate requires client-based software to be installed locally in order to perform such advanced tasks like Accelerated Manual Testing, Test Automation and Training simulations.
Recommended client-side setup for Qualibrate Updater
- Enough permissions to install the Qualibrate adapters on the local desktop (Required – local roaming profile)
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 10 is supported
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (Required)
Web browser requirements
- Google Chrome (freeware - no additional license procurement required) – (Required)
- Internet Explorer (Required):
- Some functionality is limited on legacy Internet Explorer browsers. The only version supported is IE11, which comes standard with Microsoft Windows (no additional license procurement required).