Before you login
Make sure you have the right environment setup in your local machine. For more information about the typical system requirements to access Qualibrate, refer to this KB article.
Your first login and initial password reset
The Account Administrator user will be created by Qualibrate Administrator when creating your Qualibrate instance.
The End-users will be activated by your Account Administrator. As soon as the initial activation is done, you will receive an email to reset your initial password:
Change or reset your password
You can change your password for security reasons or reset it if you forget it.
Reset your password
You can reset your password before logging in to Qualibrate, using Forgot Password option:
Change your password
You can change your password when logged in from your profile settings:
- Click on your profile icon on the top right;
- Select My Profile option;
- Go to Change password in the sidebar menu;
- Enter your new password, then click Save.
If you don’t get an email:
- Check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
The Welcome page contains the following main sections:
- Access to the NewGen Qualibrate roadmap.
- The main section displays all the projects you have access to.
- How-to-Guides and videos
- Learn More
- Get Help
The navigation bar (on the top right of the screen)
- Bell icon - Notifications
- Gear icon - access to the sidebar menu
- User profile icon - view your profile settings