Table of Contents
Standard available reports
Qualibrate delivers out of the box reports to support distributing insights to project stakeholders.
Cross-Project Overview page, including the following dashboards:
- All Flows
- All Defect
- Cross-Project Defect Submission Trend (All Time)
- Cross-Project Flow Authoring Trend (All Time)
- Cross-Project Runs (All Time)
The Project Owner can create customized dashboards to highlight specific details about the different assets stored in the Qualibrate repository. A dashboard is typically useful to consolidate important insights in a single bird's eye view, in order to support critical decision making for project stakeholders.
Create a Dashboard page
You can create multiple Dashboard pages for a Project by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the Dashboards module;
- Click on Create the new Dashboard option on the top left of the screen;
- Type the name of the new Dashboard and click Save.
Create a Dashboard
To create a dashboard please follow the procedure below:
- Click on Edit Dashboard button on the top right of the screen;
- Click on Add Chart button;
- Type the Report Name;
- Select from the dropdown list the following:
- Chart type
- Time Dimensions
- Time Group By
And click Save.
Dashboard layout can be easily configured by the user. You can resize the field boxes and move them around using drag and drop editor.
Edit an existing chart configuration
You can edit an existing chart:
- Click on the pencil icon on the top right on the chart tile;
- Edit the configuration;
- Click Save.
Dashboard statistics do not reflect "update" transaction on existing records (flows, scenarios, defects). The workaround is to create new records (flow/scenario/defect) for the record statistics to be updated.