Account Administrator role required
The procedure below can only be executed by users that have the "Account Administrator" role assigned. Please contact your Account Administrator if you need the role assigned.
Create a Project
You can create a Project following the steps below:
- Select Projects option from the sidebar menu and click on + Create Project button.
- Fill in the Project information and click Save.
- Project Name - will be displayed in the projects list (mandatory)
- Prefix - will be used as an identifier for the project related items (mandatory)
- Description - project details (optional)
- Select File for Avatar (optional)
Your new project will be displayed in the list.
Update the Project
You can edit the project by hovering the mouse over the Project in the list and clicking on the pencil icon:
The following information can be edited:
- Project Name
Archive the Project
When editing the project you can archive it, by clicking on the Archive button.
The project will be displayed in the list with Archived status:
Delete the Project
When editing the archived project you can delete it, by clicking on the Delete button.
Activate the project
You can activate the Archived project by performing the following steps:
- Click on the pencil icon;
- Click on Activate button on the popup screen.
Add user to the Project
To add users to the Project follow the steps below:
- In the Projects section of the menu click on the Add user icon on the right side of the project.
- Select one or more users and the Role in the project and click Add.
Users will be added to the project.
Delete the user from the project.
To delete the user from the project just hover the mouse over the icon with his name.