Table of Contents
Each flow and scenario execution (whether manual or automated) produces a testing log. In the Last Updated column in the list view of the flows/scenarios you can see the last 10 execution results.
All detailed testing logs can be found under the Logs tab.
Where to find?
Last 10 execution results are presented in the Last Updated column in the list view of the flows. Icons are indicating the outcome of the execution:
To access the detailed Run Logs:
- Go to the target flow;
- Click on the Logs tab.
Below you can find a video instruction on how to get to the flow run Logs:
Below you can find a video instruction on how to get to the scenario run Logs:
Reade the Run Logs
All Execution Logs for current flow are displayed under the Execution Logs tab.
To access a specific Execution Log select the target row from the list and detailed information will be displayed.
Each user action is colored depending on the outcome of the execution. The following table explains what each color represents:
|Green. User action is passed successfully.|
|Red. User action has failed. More information about the failure is detailed in the 'Message' field in the respective user action screen.|
|Grey. User action has been not completed. More information about the failure is detailed in the 'Message' field in the respective user action screen.|
|Light green. User action was skipped (not executed).|
Export the Run Logs
Exporting testing logs into .pdf format is available in the Qualibrate. You can use browser print/export functionality to export your Run Logs to PDF format or print them.
Because each web browser handles printing differently, there are particular settings to select in the print window depending on the browser and operating system you’re using. When you export a dashboard to PDF, complete the steps below that apply to your specific OS and browser.
Windows 10, Browser: Chrome
Please follow the steps below:
- In Cognos Analytics, on the app bar, tap the more icon.
- If you don't see the more icon, tap the Edit or preview icon to switch to preview mode first.
- Select Print.
- Select a page size and orientation, then tap OK. The print window for the browser opens.
- Select the print destination: Microsoft Print to PDF.
- In the Print dialog, expand More settings.
- From the Paper size list, select the page that matches the Paper size you selected from the Cognos Analytics Export to PDF dialog. The page orientation is automatically selected.
- Ensure Background graphics is deselected.
- Click Print to export your file to PDF.