Dear Qualibrate User,
Today we have released some changes to your account, including new features, enhancements, and general bug fixes.
NOTE: To get the latest version you need to click on Check for Updates in the Qualibrate Client and refresh the Qualibrate web application (Ctrl+F5).
The following changes are included in this update:
New features & enhancements
- Pause and resume functionality for Manual Tester is now available: you can pause and resume execution for a scenario from one flow to another in the scenario sequence
- Ability to run the tests in headless mode (background mode)
- Tester user license type is now available
- Enhanced filter capabilities: the ability to define the logic of the filters
- Ability to have a scenario and flow logs displayed and managed in a Logs section
- Support for objects inside HTML viewer on SAP GUI
- New screenshots and highlights implementation for SAP
- Ability to see DefectIDs on charts in the Dashboards module
- Ability to see the audit trail of the defect
- Ability to set verification value from the parameter value field in Step Configuration Window
- Fixed issue when taking a screenshot in Manual Tester when user has 2 screens
- Fixed issue when user can be added multiple times to a project
- Fixed issue with incorrect filter results when using 2 tags
- Fixed issue with incorrect history message when a defect is created
- Fixed issue on Verify action with an empty value
- Fixed issue when creating the defect with the tag, the tag is not added to the defect
If you have any questions and/or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Have a wonderful and productive week!