This release contains the updated Chrome Extension v2.1.8.
!IMPORTANT!: The new Chrome Extension introduces an enhanced communication protocol. This change will require new permissions on the browser that needs to be approved by you. To be able to record or execute scripts on Chrome you will need to manually accept the changes on your Chrome browser to allow recording and playback.
To accept the changes please follow the steps below:
- Step1: Go to the exclamation mark on the top right in the Chrome browser
- Step 2: Click on the "Qualibrate v2 is disabled" option
- Step 3: Click on the "Accept permissions" option
The following changes are included in this update:
New features & enhancements
- A new "TypeKeyStrokes" action is introduced for WebJS (Chrome) protocol. This action can simulate the manual typing of the character one by one.
- Support of the Angular Select2
- The communication protocol to the Chrome Extension is now changed. The communication via WebSockets is replaced by the Native Communication (Standard Input / Output Streams). This implies that any record and playback Action that occurs in the Chrome Extension is sent internally now to the WebJS Protocol through the Native Communication instead of the WebSockets, which increases stability and performance.
If you have any questions and/or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Have a wonderful and productive week!