The Qualibrate allows you to start an execution of a batch via Command Line interface, in case you schedule the execution using any scheduling tool or execute the scenario on a Virtual Machine.
1. Open QFPCli via the icon on your desktop:
or Open the Console (Command Prompt) and type the following commands:
cd %APPDATA%\Qualibrate\Qualibrate Updater \Utils\QFPCli
2. In the QFPCli root folder, type the following command:
qfpcli.exe StartBatchExecution --url="https://companyname.qualibrate.com" --user="username" --pwd="userpassword" --folderId="FolderID" --adapter="AdapterName"
- https://companyname.qualibrate.com -> Qualibrate URL
- username -> your Qualibrate username
- userpassword -> your Qualibrate Password (in clear)
- Proxy Connection details are OPTIONAL
- Timeout is OPTIONAL -> it is by default set in the Qualibrate Adapter
- FolderID -> the folder you wish to trigger the execution
- SyncTimeout is OPTIONAL -> time limit you can set for the execution
- statusCheckInterval is OPTIONAL -> a wait time before the QFPClirequests the status of the execution
- AdapterName -> the name of the adapter which is usually the machine name on which you wish to execute.
3. Press Enter
How to find the folder ID
Batch (folder) ID (“folderID”) is displayed by placing your cursor on the folder: