It is advisable to create a new Browser profile to isolate Recording and Playback activities on your target browsers. Below is an example procedure on Google Chrome to achieve such setup.
Procedure to setup a new Chrome Profile with the Qualibrate Extension
- Open Google Chrome and go to Profile > Manage People
- Click Add Person
- Customize the new Person as in screenshot. Make sure the “Desktop Shortcut” option is enabled
- Click Add. This will launch the new Browser profile.
- On the new Browser Profile, go to the Qualibrate Chrome Extension Store listing.
- Click Add to Chrome
- Your Qualibrate Extension should be installed. Record and playback Qualibrate scripts directly into Chrome.