We would like to inform you that we have released the latest version of server and accelerators. Release contains new enhancements, features and several bug fixes across a few areas of the platform.
To get the latest versions you just need to select the option Check for Updates in the Qualibrate Client.
- Confirmation popups for moving folders, processes and scenarios
Enhancements and bug fixes
- Skipped steps would not be displayed in the testing logs
- Newly created projects would have the Defect Status field without a data type selected
- Manual tester and Automated tester would start for a scenario that did not have any iteration in the dataset
- Some actions are recorded twice
- Error in adapter when starting execution after computer standby
- Scenario/batch execution does not start from the first time
- Adapter error when starting scenario execution from QFPCli
- Successfully retrying an action does not save changes if a property is removed
- Incorrect status of a scenario when executing from QFPCli